Our key devices allow us to offer high precision assembly and processing.
We assemble and process key devices; modules and components which are a vital part of electrical appliances. The assembly and high precision cutting in aluminum flanges of developing rollers are crucial, meaning that they need a high level of accuracy. Here at Konica Minolta Mechatronics, we provide assembly and processing with a high level of accuracy.
Aluminum Flange Cutting
We have achieved stable processing of flanges to a perpendicularity of 0.005mm and a coaxiality of 0.005mm in CNC lathes.
Blast Processing for Sleeves
Blast processing with a surface roughness of Ra 0.009mm.
Highly magnetized developing roller assembly
We have achieved in-house produced flanges with 350mm sleeves and a radial run-out accuracy of 0.014mm. Assembly and run-out scans are undertaken by automated devices which were designed and manufactured in-house to ensure product quality.
Konica Minolta Mechatronics' assembly techniques
- ・High precision grease application techniques (0.01g) and high precision adhesion techniques (0.01g).
- ・Requires a high precision accuracy of assembly.
- ・Radial run-out accuracy of 0.014mm, an outer diameter allowable limit of error of less than 0.02mm.
- ・We design, develop and introduce automated machinery to satisfy the high level of skill needed for stabilized product quality and continuous processing.
- ・Not only stable automation, but we also construct devices which unite man and machine by utilizing human sensibilities.
- 1．Developing roller magnetic measurements
- 2．Sleeve assembly for developing rollers
- 3．Assembly of flanges for both ends of sleeves (adhesive + grease coating)
- 4．Magnetism and run-out measurement of finished products
Magnetic Measuring Instrument
Automatic assembly machine
Run-out measuring instrument